Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, December 06, 2009

Pool Party@ The Club, Bandar Utama

MINI POOL PARTY

this 11th DEC 09.

Meet at The Club, Bandar Utama. It's next to Pelangi Apartments (the pink and brown units)
 5pm sharp till about 7.30pm?

It's potbless so everyone MUST bring something ok.
Let me know what you're bringing so we don't all end up bringing jelly!

WE're just gonna swim, play games and have fun!


I'm extending this only to those who stay in PJ.

Because this is something I thought I could do for fun with you girls.

So we won't be providing transport from church.

But if you have your own tranportation thenby all means, do come!

It's RM 8.40 per entry but you get to play all day!

What I like about the pool is that it's huge olympic size and it's like amini sunway lagoon.

There's the bucket waterfall!!!!

And your mushroom shower too! haha


So you know what to do, call or sms me girls!
loves, ggg

No comments:

Post a Comment