Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Reviving this.

Hellooo there! Fellow humans ;)



I shall not let this blog die. And since I'm not in AGC, I'll make it up, by updating. So helloo there! How has everyone been? I think we shouldn't just rely on Janice alone to update, don't you pity her? Anyways, i'm here to make you guys update. AGC, i didn't go! SO all those who went MUST update okay?




I just wanna share with you guys about my running and how God has been real in my life. I mean He deserves everything right? So i shouldn't keep this to myself. Running season started with MSSD, where we represent our school. God really helped our school this year, as we were in the top ten. (: Then came MSSS, where we run to see who can represent our state. During this time, we had to stay at a campus. And the food there was really baad, so i wasn't that erm, full of energy. During the last day, i had my final individual event. 400m. And this was like the whole round. I was placing second  overall, and i wanted to maintain it. The the last 100m, the third girl, was really close already. Before the race I asked God for a miracle, i wanted a gold. So i asked Him for it. Then, when the third girl so near, i asked God to help me get at least second. But my body really couldn't go any further. I wanted to push, but i just couldn't, my whole body literally numbed. Then, God, took over me, like literally, and helped me push beyond, till the end. Seriously.


If i showed you the video you'll believe. I know this sounds stupid or whatever, but i just felt like sharing it. I mean, running has really helped in my walk with God. My mum, told me she was so scared i would get 3rd, and she asked me how did i push myself. And i told her. It wasn't me. That was one of the many miracles God gave me.There's this verse, that says: In your weaknesses, there I am made strong. And now i think, God is really awesome. Beyond amazing.




I mean, imagine this. let's resize ourselves for a second. The universe is like a drop of water to God. In that universe, our minute little planet takes up a billionth of an atom. And if the earth isn't small enough. What about Malaysia? If that isn't small enough, Selangor? Then comes our school. And among a thousand people in that school, comes us.


AND YET, He still cares if I, an insignificant human being [it's not like i'm Mahatir or Obama right?] gets second in my 400m race or not. I don't know about you but, that left me speechless for awhile.


And, i just wanna say. Miracles happen everyday. Seriously, the fact that you woke up and God has given you a new day itself IS a miracle.


So before you sleep tonight, spend some time, thanking God for every single thing He's done. That he cares, for someone, as insignificant as us.


Hope you guys read it. Update okay?




loves,
EUGENIA

No comments:

Post a Comment