Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Take Action,

So you guys all know what's happening. MAJOR spiritual warfare, and now, actual, physical war. What can we do? PRAY, for our nation, for those protesting, for those who attempted arson, for those who are out smashing cars (I don't know how true this one is but my Dad even got the text, and he's not a Christian... Yet ;) ), for those who mock us, for those who condemn us. Pray for them, love them for Jesus said in Luke 23:34,
"Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing"

Anger, rage, hatred, it causes the actions of humans to be naive, acting foolishly without thinking twice or at all, for that matter. The Bible says, in
Matthew 5:44,

"But I tell you: Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you and pray for those who persecute you"

Not exactly the easiest thing to do in the world. Especially the world we live in right now. BUT! The Bible also says,

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" (Philippians 4:13, NKJV)

AND,

"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff. they comfort me." (Psalms 23:4)

So fear not! God is with you, always and forever :) Remember that, friends,

"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them for the Lord your God goes with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you." (Deuteronomy 31:6)

also,

"The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do no be afraid; do not be discouraged" (Deuteronomy 31:8)

It's interesting how these two verses have the exact same meaning and the same chapter. I guess it highlights the importance of it. But back to my original point, pray for them, love them. How? I'm sure most of you guys already know how to, but I expect people other than the ex-Form 2's to be reading this. The only way to love others is if God puts something, a spark, in you. It's the same way you love God. It's impossible to love Him without well, Him. It's alright if you don't get me. Bottom line, ask God to help you learn to love. He is love, after all.


Take action, pray, and believe every word you pray. Whether it may just sound like normal words to another person, as long as it's sincere in your heart, that's all God needs to work His wonders. I hope you've gotten something from this post and that I didn't just waste my time and effort. You folks have a great weekend.








Selena :)

No comments:

Post a Comment