Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 04, 2010

Hey Girls!

Hey all of you!!
It's a whole new year and now you're all form 3s!!! whooooo!
I just want to say, I'm proud of each and single one of you!
And thanks for taking time out to commit to this blog.
This blog was made for fun initially(by Jedida) but I wanted to turn it into a tool where everyone in form 2 could connect with on days away from church, to connect with each other and be encouraged and at the same time encourage each other.
There wasn't much response in the beginning ( It was only Daphne and I mostly) but as time passed you girls starting to share and I must say I am very encouraged and blessed to have read ur posts!
And that goes to show how much each of you have grown. And I pray that you will only grow so much more in your faith in Christ with each passing day!

And even as the YC structure is changing- (there will no longer be Form 3 girls CG this year but mixed genders and ages in CGs based on locations.) I think we should just keep this blog going for the sake of staying connected with everyone in Form 3 this year. And many many years down the road you'll look back and see how much you've grown and experienced!! So I really do hope you girls will keep it running! Not solely for the sake of doing so but because you want to encourage and share with each other! Keep your flame burning for Christ!!!

"...I want to encourage you in your faith, but I also want to be encouraged by yours." Romans 1:12 NLT


loves,
gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment