Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Been there , done that. Now what?

Hello fellow YC-ians! :D
So you’ve heard there’s a Mission Trip to Slim River for Form 2s , right?
READ THIS , THIS IS SO WORTH YOUR 15 MINS ! :D


Here’s the story.
Oh trust me.
It’s Not just a story , it’s a life revival.


Before missions. I was utterly excited. Like , totally. Going for all the Saturday meetings , practices and staying back after church. I had fun even before the mission trip. ;D But the thing is , it’s not all about the fun. It’s about your relationship with God. I have a reason why I tagged along for this trip. It’s because God called me for it. Not for the sake of the fun or friends. I mean , sure. You would like your friends to go. But at the same time you would wanna have a purpose for everything you do. And the right choice. So let me tell you this , I can say that I’m a 101% thankful that I even came for this mission trip. Not only has it touched my life , but it woke me up from a very long sleep :D *snores*

What is going on in your daily lives , people ?Are you projecting the image of God , or are you just silently asleep in this world or corruption? Are you dead in the midst of your family and friends? Have you FORGOTTEN THE WHOLE PURPOSE of your life ? And that is to serve God? You’re living in this world as a test. Agreed?

I mean. This whole mission thing has been awesome. Because it made me realized how dead I was. Like as in , literally dead . I’ve barely been to the other side of the world. I just went to a small remote area in Perak. And so many things are already going on :/ What about other countries ? What bout the people who don’t know Christ. And what if they live in a small remote area that people barely even visit or know?

Don’t you feel the need to intercede for them? They are lost brothers and sisters of yours. Whether you know them or not. The person outside your house selling ice cream.; Is he one of your brother or sister ? The world is facing intense spiritual warfare. I finally realized the dangers of it. When Ps. Rose dropped us by this small altar. In this remote area. Imagine an altar in a remote area built in years ago. And people still pray to the altars. As in , the fruits on the altar are still fresh. Which means that people still come , and offer food on these altars. Think. Of the whole earth. How many gazillion others are doing the same? How many peoples life are in danger? In captivity ? Don’t talk bout the world. Talk about the people around you. Your friends and family. Don’t you care about them ? don’t you want them to be with you for eternity ? and to know Christ ? If I were you I would have teared long ago. Which I did :)

This mission trip was just a small , relaxing , pampered one. But the impact was quite amazing I’d say. I was quite ready for a very rough one though. Anyway , I’ll definitely go for it next time :D I want to. Or probably other country ? Wouldn’t that be great if you can serve God in that way? I’d say it would be a chance I’ll never regret taking.Once you go , you’ll understand how is it like.

I don’t know bout the rest of the team, but I would want this whole mission thing to be like a long term thing. Waiting for the next mission trip is just to long. I know I’m gonna continue this is daily life. To intercede for friends and family. And to project an image of God :D And I hope you all know that you’ve to start doing something with your life. Don’t just waste your life on worldly things , and worldly ways. Spent just one day with God , and you’ll discover that there’s a whole lot of other wondrous things besides the things you see nowadays in the world. There’s so much more than us the internet , the malls , the movies whatsoever. Live for God. Not for the World. ( 1st John 2 :15 . The world and it desires will pass away , but the man who does the will of God lives forever. )

I’ll leave you with 1st John 1: 6-9 . And 1st John 2:5-6 ;)
I CHALLENGE YOU TO MOVE YOUR butt and open up the bible ! :D

1 Corinthians 15:58
Therefore , my dear brothers , stand firm . Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord in not in vain.

2nd Timothy 1:8
So do not be ashamed to testify about our Lord , or ashamed of me his prisoner. But join with me in the suffering for the gospel, by the power of God.

I urge you people. Even at this very young age,
To start working for God. And let God work in you. : )

2ND Timothy 2:22
Flee from the desires of your youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.Don’t let your young age stop you.

1st Timothy 4:12
Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believe in speech, in life , in love , in faith and in purity.


Let me leave you with three powerful words that striked me.
It’s either GO , SEND , or DISOBEY.
____________________________________

To the Ends of the Earth , Hillsong

Jesus I BELIEVE in you , and I will go ,
to the Ends of the Earth ,
to Ends of Earth , for you.
Lord of the Son of God ,
and all the world will see ,
that you are God ,
that you are God.

Love unfailing , over taking my heart.
You take me in.
Finding peace again.
Fear is lost , and all you are.
For I will give the world to tell your story ,

Cause I know that you’ve called me.
I know that you’ve called me .
I lost myself for good within your promise ,
I wont hide it .
I wont hide it.

THIS SONG relates to what I wanna do to my life man,
ROCK MOU ? :)

Amen to Jaclyn's meaningful post. I love you baby !
And Sel's one is coming up next.


the whole awesome trip and great experience.
the whole team.
the most awesome mastermind ,
GOD :)

you all ,
Janice :)
Another one awating.

No comments:

Post a Comment