Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 28, 2009



HELLO PEOPLE :)

I’m just proud to say that ,
This holiday has been a very productive holiday ,
and a very life changing one , indeed.

I feel that I’ve grown a lot this holiday.
And I’ve got to know myself more,
The things that I’m capable of , the gifts that I’m blessed with.
Not to forget that I’ve grown a lot more stronger in Christ, too.

I just wanna thank all you dearest sis and bros ,
especially leaders who’ve helped me a lot :D
Who’ve always been there for me.
Supporting me through prayer,
and helping me to find my way out .

And also silly retarded people like Jaclyn Wong and Selena Tee
from our Slim River Mission trip team. (and the rest of 'em too )
You guys gave me a kick start on this journey , Don't ya think ?
And I hope we will continue this journey together ,
growing stronger and stronger each day.

CHEERS!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment